antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

How to move Antispamsniper to a different HD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: How to move Antispamsniper to a different HD? Reply with quote

I want to move Antispamsniper to a different drive. Can I do this by simply moving the directory and then pointing The Bat to the dll?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two plug-in folders:

- The installation folder contains the executable module AntispamSniper.tbp and other required files. It is possible to move this folder anywhere you want, and add AntispamSniper.tbp to TheBat from new location.

- The plug-in stores all data in configuration folder. By default the path to configuration folder is MAIL\AntispamSniper, where MAIL - is TheBat mail directory. You can find the exact path to configuration folder on the tab Options of plug-in settings window. It is also possible to move the configuration folder to another location and change the path on Options tab accordingly. If you move the installation folder, the default configuration folder remains the same, because the plug-in takes its location from TheBat settings in system registry.
curls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

One more question - I was using free version 1.something, and decided to update to the newest. Unfortunately I installed the pro version by mistake. Will the free version install over the top of the pro one? I am assuming it will as the filenames seem to be the same, but I thought it prudent to ask first as I don't want to lose any settings.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curls wrote:
Will the free version install over the top of the pro one?

Yes, it is possible to install the free version over pro. The settings for the features supported by free version will remain the same.
curls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, for both the help and the program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: