antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

AS (3.2.0.1) incompatible avec PC Tools Firewall+ (5.0) ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: AS (3.2.0.1) incompatible avec PC Tools Firewall+ (5.0) ? Reply with quote

Bonjour,

Depuis que j'ai mis ? jour en version 3.2.0.1, mon firewall (PCtools Firewall Plus version 5.0.0.38) me demande des permissions en permanence :
"The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs fichiers binaires ont ?t? modifi?s. Cela peut ?tre d? ? une mise ? niveau ou ? une modification de l'application.
Permettre ? l'application d'utiliser la r?gle pr?c?dente uniquement si vous savez que l'application est s?re."

J'ai du r?trograder en version AS 3.1.0.3 pour ne plus avoir ce d?sagr?ment.

Y a-t-il une autre solution ?

Merci.

Last edited by brol on Sun May 24, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plug-in uses a third-party protection, which activity can be detected as suspicious by antiviruses and firewalls. But the problem is not reproduced with TheBat 4.1.11, AntispamSniper 3.2.0.1 and PC Tools Firewall Plus 5.0.0.38. It is hard to find what exactly makes PC Tools to show the alerts and fix it, because the protection code is different in each build. Most probably this is a false positive of a concrete version of PC Tools and the problem will be resolved after upgrading the firewall. So I suggest you to simply allow the detected activity in PC Tools settings for TheBat.exe to disable the alerts.
brol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my english :

I authorized TheBat in complete access in PC Tools Firewall 5.0.0.38, but anything to make, alarms continued to occur. I had already had this concern with the version 3.1.0.5 of AntiSpamsnipper and TheBat v3. I contacted support of PC Tools and they advised me to add TheBat to the list of the software? How I had obviously already made since it was in complete access!
In short, I will remain in 3.1.0.3 version and will satisfy me.
Thank you for your answer and thank you to systranbox Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: