antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

[auto] Friendly address:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hefty Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: [auto] Friendly address: Reply with quote

Vetaltm,

It's my understanding that the "[auto] Friendly address:", as added to the "Reason" column of the filter log, when the sender of the email in question is listed in the internal white list. In other words, a sender who has previously been classified as non-spam.

Presuming this is correct, is there any easy way to clear a sender from the internal whitelist?

I have tried adding the sender in question under Filtering > Black list of email addresses in the hope that doing so would remove the sender from the internal white list but, sadly, this doesn't seem to work.

What I actually want to do is to selectively filter emails from this sender (blocking all emails containing FWDs but allowing the rest) but, as things stand, the sender's email address being white listed is letting all emails through before my other filters can be applied.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

HH
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark the appropriate messages as spam. The plug-in removes the senders from internal whitelist automatically and never whitelists them again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: