antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Log Anomalies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PEdge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Log Anomalies Reply with quote

I'm experiencing two problems with the filtering log.

One is that there are consistently major gaps in the log, and "yesterday's" log entries are always missing. I began using ASS on Aug 13, and my log currently shows entries from 13, 14, 21, 24 (one entry only), and 30. There should be numerous entries for every day.

The second problem is that the "Clear" button doesn't really clear the log. I did a clear several days ago to see if that would correct the problem. The log screen did completely clear upon pressing the button, but at least some of the cleared entries re-appeared the next time I viewed the log.

I'm using 1.6.4
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Log Anomalies Reply with quote

PEdge wrote:
I'm experiencing two problems with the filtering log.

One is that there are consistently major gaps in the log, and "yesterday's" log entries are always missing. I began using ASS on Aug 13, and my log currently shows entries from 13, 14, 21, 24 (one entry only), and 30. There should be numerous entries for every day.

The second problem is that the "Clear" button doesn't really clear the log. I did a clear several days ago to see if that would correct the problem. The log screen did completely clear upon pressing the button, but at least some of the cleared entries re-appeared the next time I viewed the log.

I'm using 1.6.4

Please, check the new version: 1.6.5.

The problem is that TheBat doesn't allow the plug-ins to save their data on OS shutdown. The new version contains a workaround that fixes a problem.
PEdge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fixed it. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: