antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

is antispamsniper still active

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: is antispamsniper still active Reply with quote

Hello

I am new to The Bat, am trying it out as needed something more powerfull than Postbox that I have been using for quite some time now, I have added antispamsniper

I have two questions both slightly negative, sorry

the first one is that when looking at your forum most posts are old to say the least, and the last update to your program was June 2012, before I buy this program can I be sure that it is still be updated and followed ?

The second question is the automatic junks mails are being rooted to the junk folder created by ASS rather than the Bat's junk folder, there is a a post on this already but again its dated

Also for info to register you need IE as your confirmation code image is broken with chrome and doesn't always works correctly with IE

Thanks
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: is antispamsniper still active Reply with quote

Minty wrote:

the first one is that when looking at your forum most posts are old to say the least, and the last update to your program was June 2012, before I buy this program can I be sure that it is still be updated and followed ?

The program is developed since 2006. First versions were released often because of a lot of bugfixes. Now the new versions are released rarely.

Minty wrote:

The second question is the automatic junks mails are being rooted to the junk folder created by ASS rather than the Bat's junk folder, there is a a post on this already but again its dated

TheBat moves the messages classified by the plug-in to own junk folder.

Minty wrote:

Also for info to register you need IE as your confirmation code image is broken with chrome and doesn't always works correctly with IE

Thanks for your report.
Minty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

thats good to know, thanks for your reply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: