antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Not blocked email addresses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scyzor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Not blocked email addresses Reply with quote

I have a lot of email addresses on the black list but AS let them go through. Any idea what can be wrong? I have reinstall, cleared AS, etc but still getting spam which is on the black list :\

Thanks
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the fields Status and Reason in filtering log. The plug-in specifies classification results for each received message. If the messages are classified as spam, but not moved to junk folder:
- Check that the option "Move a message to the junk folder..." is enabled on antispam tab in TheBat preferences.
- Make sure there are no other antispam plug-ins installed.
Scyzor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vetaltm wrote:
Take a look at the fields Status and Reason in filtering log. The plug-in specifies classification results for each received message. If the messages are classified as spam, but not moved to junk folder:
- Check that the option "Move a message to the junk folder..." is enabled on antispam tab in TheBat preferences.

From a log, example for spam email which is blacklisted but not blocked:
- Reason: Blacklisted sender: xxx@domain.com

And I have set move a message to the junk folder if the score is grater than 60 as well Move messages marked as junk to the junk folder.

Any clue?

Thanks!
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Remove other antispam plug-ins from TheBat. The other plug-in can give a different spam ratio to messages, and even 100% spam classified by AntispamSniper can stay in the inbox folders.
- The plug-in classifies messages and gives a spam ratio to TheBat. TheBat moves the messages having high spam ratio to junk folder. If the messages are not moved, please contact Ritlabs support.
Scyzor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, KIS was making all those problems.
james103

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of email addresses on the black list but AS let them go through. Any idea what can be wrong? I have reinstall, cleared AS, etc but still getting spam which is on the black
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james103 wrote:
I have a lot of email addresses on the black list but AS let them go through. Any idea what can be wrong? I have reinstall, cleared AS, etc but still getting spam which is on the black

blackrosegul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove other antispam plug-ins from TheBat. The other plug-in can give a different spam ratio to messages, and even 100% spam classified by AntispamSniper can stay in the inbox folders........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: