antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Antispam not filter comming email automaticaly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LukasU1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Antispam not filter comming email automaticaly Reply with quote

Hello,
i use long time this Antispam, i think all is still same, but on last week Antispam not filter automaticaly email. If spam comming so Antispam not filter this. But i think all is still same. Not change any.
Where can be problem?
If to INPUT box come every day about 100-300 spam is possible run Antispam again for email what is not readed but is inside INPUT box?

Thank you
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is necessary to enable moving spam to a separate folder in TheBat preferences as on the screenshot:
LukasU1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure this i have...
Cannot be problem with many email and many folders?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using POP3 protocol, enabling moving spam is enough. Please open the filtering log using the plug-in toolbar button to see if spam is classified properly. If spam ratio is zero in Status field, the field Reason should contain a description why it happens. In this case it is necessary to fix the plug-in settings. For example disable some white rules, items in white list of senders, fix the filtering mode for accounts. Or drop the classifier database on Options tab and train the plug-in once again on existing messages in case if a lot of spam was marked as non-spam.

In case of IMAP protocol it is necessary to enable all checkboxes on Accounts tab in plug-in settings and import root certificate as described here:
http://antispamsniper.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=700
LukasU1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm and if i have runing TheBat so all is function and Antispam working but if i close this and after 3 hour open so all incoming email Antispamsniper not recognize...
I use IMAP...
LukasU1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vetaltm wrote:
If you are using POP3 protocol, enabling moving spam is enough. Please open the filtering log using the plug-in toolbar button to see if spam is classified properly. If spam ratio is zero in Status field, the field Reason should contain a description why it happens. In this case it is necessary to fix the plug-in settings. For example disable some white rules, items in white list of senders, fix the filtering mode for accounts. Or drop the classifier database on Options tab and train the plug-in once again on existing messages in case if a lot of spam was marked as non-spam.

In case of IMAP protocol it is necessary to enable all checkboxes on Accounts tab in plug-in settings and import root certificate as described here:

I Use IMAP and all as this i have, certificate is OK. But interesting is if i have opened TheBat so Antispam is function but if i close and after some time open the bat so new email not recognize as spam. Only next email what come... Sad
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you have enabled an option in TheBat IMAP account settings for checking mail at startup. In this case IMAP connection can be created before the plug-in initialization, so it is unable to filter the downloaded mail. Try to disable the option above.
LukasU1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i deactivate so is ok after check mailbox antispam is function. But i must every time check mailbox every time for new mail. :-/
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't deactivate automatic check for mail box. It is necessary to disable only check at startup as demonstrated:
LukasU1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so will check this option
LukasU1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if use as this so is function....
So problem is that Antispam filter is not so quickly activated as TheBat starting? Right?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no synchronization between checking IMAP accounts in TheBat and plug-in initialization. Thus TheBat may establish IMAP connection before the plug-in is initialized.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: