antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Backing up database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris12923

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Backing up database Reply with quote

If I backup C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Bat!\AntispamSniper\ and then lets say I reload windows, install the bat, install ASSniper, and then i can just copy/paste the folder I copied C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Bat!\AntispamSniper\ and it will have all my database and stats and everything?

Thanks,

Chris
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Backing up database Reply with quote

Chris12923 wrote:
If I backup C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Bat!\AntispamSniper\ and then lets say I reload windows, install the bat, install ASSniper, and then i can just copy/paste the folder I copied C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Bat!\AntispamSniper\ and it will have all my database and stats and everything?

Yes, the base folder contains all required data. But you should consider that the path to the base folder can be different for different installations. By default the plug-in uses a path relative to TheBat storage folder. So if you'll change it, then the plug-in will use a new location for storing its data.
Chris12923

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the answer and the great program. I will be purchasing soon.

Thanks,

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: