antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Improper moving to Junkmail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Improper moving to Junkmail Reply with quote

With the latest version of TB! mail I am sending and receiving is being put in the Junk folder. When I check ASS log the mail is marked as good, but being field incorrectly. Any ideas.
I have checked my filters and I don't have anything that would be sending the messages to the Junk mail folder.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Improper moving to Junkmail Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
With the latest version of TB! mail I am sending and receiving is being put in the Junk folder. When I check ASS log the mail is marked as good, but being field incorrectly. Any ideas.
I have checked my filters and I don't have anything that would be sending the messages to the Junk mail folder.

Were there any other changes except upgrading the email client? Does the same problem appear with the previous versions of TheBat?
Stuart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Improper moving to Junkmail Reply with quote

vetaltm wrote:
Stuart wrote:

Were there any other changes except upgrading the email client? Does the same problem appear with the previous versions of TheBat?

No other changes that I am aware of, however, I was looking the log files and it looks as if the message is being processed by a filter that no longer exists. Here is the log entry: >3/29/2008, 18:33:02: FILTER - received message from registrar@paramedicsofmanitoba.ca (1952 bytes) (processed by "SPAM"), URL: msgid:17910145205.20080329182804@paramedicsofmanitoba.ca?folder=\\\$JUNK$

Note that the "SPAM" filter does not exist anymore.

So I don't think that it is an ASS problem, but a TB! problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: