antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

IMAP - Spam filtering not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: IMAP - Spam filtering not working Reply with quote

The spam filtering has completely stopped working on my IMAP accounts. It had seemed to work for a while, but in the latest version it is not working at all. For the most part it is working well on the POP accounts.

On another note I tried activating the Servers options and it just froze my IMAP accounts and would not let them download files or even access the accounts without freezing The Bat! Disabling this feature for IMAP has let me back in.
osmo

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the same filtering problem with AnitSpamSniper Version 2.0.0.4 and TheBat! 3.99.3 Sad

POP3 works, IMAP doesn't...
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: IMAP - Spam filtering not working Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
The spam filtering has completely stopped working on my IMAP accounts. It had seemed to work for a while, but in the latest version it is not working at all. For the most part it is working well on the POP accounts.

On another note I tried activating the Servers options and it just froze my IMAP accounts and would not let them download files or even access the accounts without freezing The Bat! Disabling this feature for IMAP has let me back in.

Please specify the following details:
- Operating system
- Installed antivirus, firewall or any other programs that filter mail connections
You can use a contact form for sending this information directly:
http://antispamsniper.com/support.php

Last edited by vetaltm on Sun May 20, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

osmo wrote:
I've got the same filtering problem with AnitSpamSniper Version 2.0.0.4 and TheBat! 3.99.3 Sad

POP3 works, IMAP doesn't...

Make sure that IMAP connection is not secured (uses regular connection type). The plug-in is not filtering SSL connections, neither POP3, nor IMAP. If the problem occurs for regular connection, then please use a contact form and specify the details from previous post.
osmo

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw...the statistic says, that i received 6 messages since installation of antispamsniper (1 week).

thats not true....i get 20-40 ham mails per day. the six messages were received over my pop3 account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: