antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

1.5 is dead, long live 1.3!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abadonna

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: 1.5 is dead, long live 1.3! Reply with quote

I already have written about the problems with 1.5 beta version on my home PC (TheBat and Voyager). Just to remind: I am unable to start my e-mail client when the 1.5 sniper is installed.

On my office PC plug-in works fine. Nope! It worked fine until yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I was unable to launch TheBat! on this PC.

When I delete the contents of Sniper's database directory I can start TheBat! (Sniper recreates previously deleted files), but when I give another try - the problem re-appears at once.

It looks like the Sniper 1.5 beta stopped working for me completely Sad
I have installed Sniper 1.3 and it works fine.

I hope you will be able to figure it out.

Regards
Abadonna
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, check that you are running the latest beta (released in May 18 ). I've posted a link to that version to you as http://antispamsniper.com/download/sniper-en-1.5-beta2.exe , but now its name is sniper-en-1.5.exe. Several users experienced the same sypmtoms and reported normal work after installing a new build.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: