antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Statistics macro (Wish List)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimnir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Statistics macro (Wish List) Reply with quote

AntispamSniper for TheBat! is great been using it for about 3 months now and am very pleased. Very Happy

There is one thing I would like to see though, a macro that will pass to TheBat! the current statistics, like most of the other anti-spam plugins do.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Statistics macro (Wish List) Reply with quote

Grimnir wrote:
AntispamSniper for TheBat! is great been using it for about 3 months now and am very pleased. Very Happy

Great! Just keep teaching and configuring the plug-in carefully, avoiding the mistakes, and it will work even better in future.

Grimnir wrote:

There is one thing I would like to see though, a macro that will pass to TheBat! the current statistics, like most of the other anti-spam plugins do.

OK, but could you please explain the way you want to use these macros? Thanks!
Grimnir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Statistics macro (Wish List) Reply with quote

>Grimnir wrote:

>There is one thing I would like to see though, a macro that will pass to >TheBat! the current statistics, like most of the other anti-spam plugins do.

>>OK, but could you please explain the way you want to use these macros? Thanks!

Well it would be macros I could put in a template that will create a message, with Total messages and percentages for Ham and Spam. I think SpamPal and K9 both do this.

It's not a neccessary function, but comes in handy when I talking about spam and the plugin I use Smile
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Statistics macro (Wish List) Reply with quote

Done! Please, download the latest plug-in with new macros:

%ANTISPAMSNIPER_ERROR_RATE - filtering error rate (e.g. "0.23%").

%ANTISPAMSNIPER_RECEIVED_MESSAGES - total number of incoming messages, seen by the plug-in since last reset of the statistics.

%ANTISPAMSNIPER_DELETED_ON_SERVER - number of junk messages, deleted from server (e.g. "2590 (28205.98K)")

%ANTISPAMSNIPER_LAST_RESET - the date and time of last reset of the statistics.
Grimnir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Statistics macro (Wish List) Reply with quote

>Done! Please, download the latest plug-in with new macros:

They work great!

Danke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: