antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Delete selected rows from log.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwsherman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Delete selected rows from log. Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be great if we could do this ... delete selected rows from the log ...?

If I go for more than a couple of days without checking and clearing my log the sheer volume of records drives me crazy. If I could use sorting and selective deletion from the log it would make my life a lot easier.
Sacles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

You can sort by clicking on the column (title) of your choice.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is impossible to delete the selected log records. But it is possible to restrict the log size and use sorting and filtering for the log records:

- The plug-in deletes the records older than the specified number of days automatically. It is possible to change this limit in log options (press the corresponding button on log toolbar).

- It is possible to sort the log records by one or multiple columns. Click on the column header to change the sorting order. Also you can press Shift on the keyboard and then click on several column headers to sort the records in any order.

- It is possible to set the filter string in the corresponding toolbar field. In this case the plug-in displays the records containing the specified text as a substring in any field.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: