antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Toolbar not visble on a Vista PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
possum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Toolbar not visble on a Vista PC Reply with quote

I recently upgraded to Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit) and reinstalled The Bat! Pro version 4.038 as well
as AntispamSniper version 3.1.0.5 into a standard (non-administrator account).

I do not have any of the AntiSpamSniper shortcuts/icons showing on the on the toolbar area of The Bat! -
ie the buttons <Mark as junk>, <Mark as good>, <View log>, <Test messages> and <Settings> are not visible.

I have attempted to manually add the icons by by going to the View->Toolbars->Customize but there is no Container
labeled AntipSpamSniper.

BTW, filtering does work fine. So no problem there.

I can get the icons to show on a Vista account with full administrator rights but not with a standard Vista account.

Any ideas how to configure either Vista or AntiSpamSniper to show shortcuts/icons with a standard Vista account?

Thanks for any help.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the instructions on adding the toolbar manually:
http://antispamsniper.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=300#300

Create a new toolbar and name it "AntispamSniper". Then use the buttons with arrows between Actions and Layout sections to add the buttons for the created toolbar. The plug-in replaces last four toolbar buttons with own custom buttons in runtime, so any static button with icon can be used for the last four items.

Here is a screenshot of Customize dialog with the properly added buttons:
possum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Toolbar not visble on a Vista PC Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, My toolbar now shows in mark as junk, mark as NOT junk and 4 network and administration icons. No icons from AntiSpamSniper.

I did use the separators when adding the 4 network and administration icons in the toolbar customization window.

Any ideas?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Toolbar not visble on a Vista PC Reply with quote

- The toolbar is a feature of version Pro. Make sure that you are using the correct version.

- Check the name of the toolbar: AntispamSniper, with no odd spaces or tabs.

Please send a screenshot of the created toolbar icons in Customize dialog to support@antispamsniper.com in case if none of above is applicable.
possum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was indeed an extra space at the end of "AntispamSniper" container name. I removed the space and now all of the correct icons are visible.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: