antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

White Server?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
..:Dude:..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: White Server? Reply with quote

Hi, what means "White Server" for an non Spam Email? Whitch rule whil be used for that ?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason "White server" appears for the messages received from accounts having altered filtering mode in plug-in settings (see the options on POP3 and IMAP tabs of account settings on Accounts tab). The plug-in classifies as non spam with "White server" reason the messages received from accounts with filtering mode "Do not filter the messages received from this server", and the messages downloaded to email client from an account having filtering mode "Filter messages on server by headers".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But i have "Filter messages on client" activated (IMAP is not in use) and on the mainscreen for accounts "Block spam by messages...." deactivated.

So the "White Server" should not appear ?

The setting should be right if i only whant to filter on the client, right ?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Filter messages on client" doesn't make sense when the checkbox "Block spam by message headers..." is disabled. To fix the problem reset the filtering mode for all accounts on both POP3 and IMAP tabs to default "Filter messages on server by headers, then on client". The filtering mode "Do not filter the messages received from this server" on IMAP tab affects also POP3 accounts on the same server.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this account settings are only for deleting SPAM Emails directly on the Server ?

If i deactived "Add new accounts autom." and delete all Accounts in the List, spam is than only filtered on the client ?

I think i do not realy unterstand this "Account" Thing Wink
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..:Dude:.. wrote:
So this account settings are only for deleting SPAM Emails directly on the Server ?

If i deactived "Add new accounts autom." and delete all Accounts in the List, spam is than only filtered on the client ?

I think i do not realy unterstand this "Account" Thing Wink

If you have only POP3 accounts, and want to filter spam only on the client, disable the checkbox "Block spam by message headers..." on Accounts tab and delete all accounts from list. The plug-in uses the settings related to accounts only for filtering message headers on the server and for filtering IMAP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: