Joined: 05 Feb 2006
|Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 am Post subject: Installing a root certificate in TheBat/Voyager
|The plug-in substitutes server SSL certificates during filtering the protected connections. To avoid warning dialogs it is possible to install the plug-in's root certificate in Address Book:
- Download the archive with a root certificate:
- Unzip the archive to the plug-in installation folder (*.cer file must be in the same folder with antispamsniper.tbp).
- Open Address Book in TheBat.
- Enable menu item View | Certificate Address Books
- Select Trusted Root CA item in a tree
- Choose menu item File | Import from | X.509 certificate, and select the saved root_antispamsniper.cer.
This feature is supported in AntispamSniper v18.104.22.168 and above.