antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

failure ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barnard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: failure ? Reply with quote

Using TB 5.0.12.13 (Beta) and antispamsniper 3.2.6.4

It looks like spam isn't getting processed correctly. Example: Tommy Bahama is on the Blacklist. But even if I click on the spam button and the email vanishes, the next email from that corporation often just sits in my inbox. Same for several others.

I can't figure out if this started when I installed TB beta, but what is clear is that senders blacklisted are not being processed consistently. That did not happen weeks ago when the beta wasn't installed, but whether it began with the installation of the beta, I don't know.

Would certainly appreciate any comments or suggestions!
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results of classifying all incoming messages are specified in filtering log. If a messages classified with high spam ratio remains in inbox, this is an issue in a particular version of email client, or there is a second plug-in in TheBat that returns different spam ratio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: