antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Can I contribute to your product for free?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Can I contribute to your product for free? Reply with quote

I'm really impressed with the functionality of your program and would love to get it working for my purposes.

I'd like to offer to help develop AntispamSniper with bugfixes and new features, no strings attached. You get all the code and features and can roll them into the product if you so desire.

I'd be happy to do this in my spare time for free, I do this for a number of open source products already.

I've been programming for over 20 years and know numerous languages from C, C++, C# (MFC 6, WFC) & PHP.
cpriest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone from anti spam sniper read these forums? A reply of "not interested" at least would be professional.
ainsley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the Filtering log to see the classification results for the specified message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: