antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

(another) Feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: (another) Feature request Reply with quote

Congratulations on a great bit of software (yes I've even paid for it!)

Is it a feature of TB! or plugins that I can't delete mail, marked as spam locally, from the server?

I've just moved over to AS from K9. It was great, but a pain to keep pulling up another application to "learn".

The great (for me) feature of the external apps. is that I can use TB's rules to then delete all mail marked as spam from the server.

This is particularly useful for keeping my inbox under control so that I don't spend ages downloading useless headers when I connect from my PDA/phone.
rwakeford

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it a feature of TB! or plugins that I can't delete mail, marked as spam locally, from the server?

When you go to "Options/Preferences/Anti Spam" in TB! you will see 5 tick boxes down at the bottom. If you tick the first it will delete all spam from the server with a score higher than what you put in the box on the right. I have mine set at 75 and haven't had a false positive at all when checking the log from time to time.

Richard
nickd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - that was embarassingly simple, thanks for not mocking me Smile

N.
rwakeford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks - that was embarassingly simple, thanks for not mocking me

No problem and there's not a person in the world who hasn't, at some time, asked a question with an obvious answer or said something stupidly flippant at some poiint.

Anyway, it's often a case of "can't see the wood for the trees" and it just takes another perspective to give you the answer.

Hopefully all your spam is now being removed satisfactorily. I moved to this programme from SpamPal and am very pleased with it indeed, particularly as it also works with Voyager which SpamPal didn't.

--
Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: