antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Outlook 2010 Issues...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpriest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Outlook 2010 Issues... Reply with quote

It seems whenever I use the keyboard shortcut to mark something as spam/notspam I start getting this icon showing up somewhere on the screen.

That?s not such a big deal, the problem is, whenever another outlook window tries to be in front of the main window (like when I?m creating a new email message), the main window keeps coming to the foreground.

The only way to make it stop is to minimize the main outlook window and that only helps while it?s minimized. The ?issue? seems to go away after a few minutes but it?s extremely irritating?

Any idea what?s going on?

I had originally sent this to support@antispamsniper.com on 12/5 but received no response thus far, so I thought I'd post it here. Is anyone getting emails at support@antispamsniper.com?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: