antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Antispamsniper continuosly checking headers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revelli

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Antispamsniper continuosly checking headers Reply with quote

Hi, I have the last version of the plugin with the last version of the Bat (win 7 - 64 bits)..

I have a lot of pop3 / imap accounts but I have a problem since a few days with one specific Imap gmail account.

The plugin checks continuously all the headers of all the messages of the imap account. Considering I have a few thousand of mails it's very long... And after it checks all the headers (without deleting anything because I have almost no spam on this account), then it start again after a few minutes... And so on...

So it's very hard to use this account because I cannot receive and send mail while the plugin is working.

I tried to delete this antispamsniper account withing the parameters of the plugin and to restart the bat but after a few minutes the account is detected and the bug start again and again... Sad

Any idea?

Thanks a lot
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue can occur because of non-standard behavior of IMAP server. The plug-in checks only new unread messages. Try to mark all messages as read. If it doesn't help, disable filtering for this account. Select "Do not filter..." on IMAP tab of account settings in plug-in.
Armani22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it doesn't help, it is possible to disable checking spam by headers on Accounts tab. In this case the plug-in doesn't filter IMAP and bypasses blocking spam by headers for POP3. But there will be no delays during downloading new mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: