antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

64 bit version of Plugin crash 64bit version of the bat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waldi801

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: 64 bit version of Plugin crash 64bit version of the bat Reply with quote

Hi there,

i had installed the 64 Bit Verison of The Bat and Plugin. After that i had manually added the plugin into the Bat and after restart it always crash. Now i have installed the 32 Bit Version of The Bat and the Plugin and everything works fine. Can anyone help me why the 64 Bit Version of the Plugin wont work?

Sincerly

Walter Eder

PS: What i forgott, this problem is only with the paid version, with the free there is no problem.
AbdulRahiem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: 64-bit plugin causes 64-bit V. 6.7.20 of The Bat! to crash Reply with quote

Just to confirm that I have the same experience. The Bat! 64-bit Version 6.7.20 crashes with the registered version of AntispamSniper 64-bit, but works well with the free version.

If anything, oughtn't it be the other way around, if something should crash at all?
scarney

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here. can we get an answer to this? it has been awhile since the plugin has been updated so obviously an update is needed.
Wowtu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine loads up but it hit or miss and retrieving emails. Some accounts will receive while others get stuck on "getting messages" This is on startup. Next email check gets stuck on "getting messages" Any ideas anyone may have I'm open to suggestions. Found if I close the "The Bat" then go back in after a couple of minutes it may or may not receive the emails. The account that got stuck will retrieve and the others will get stuck. This is mostly with my Yahoo paid account and Gmail.
revelli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too I have the same problem
Conniesne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had manually added the plugin into the Bat and after restart it always crash
HamBingo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with the registered version since I started using antispamsniper with TheBat! professional 4+ years ago. After gone through multiple updates, the problem still there.

70% it works well if I restart TheBat! before checking any mail, but it will crash (stop working) quietly after some times (about half an hour).

When the plugin crashed, it won't filter any mail and the log will show:

To: Blank
Address: Blank
Subject: Blank
Time: Blank
Reason: Blank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: