antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Shared junk folder with IMAP / Question about sniper sync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rehbein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Shared junk folder with IMAP / Question about sniper sync Reply with quote

Hi,

i have TheBat! 6.8.8 x64.

1. Is it possible to share the junk folder with IMAP? I have more than a dozen email accounts and it would very helpful to have a shared junk folder. This could be local or on one of the IMAP accounts.

2. I am using the Snap Sync Server. Is it possible to reach the server over the Internet? I have a fixed IP and tried and get no error message. But there is no status info so i don't know if the server is reached or not.

Thanks!
Rehbein
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Shared junk folder with IMAP / Question about sniper syn Reply with quote

Rehbein wrote:

1. Is it possible to share the junk folder with IMAP? I have more than a dozen email accounts and it would very helpful to have a shared junk folder. This could be local or on one of the IMAP accounts.

The plug-in can move spam only between folders of the same IMAP account.

Rehbein wrote:

2. I am using the Snap Sync Server. Is it possible to reach the server over the Internet? I have a fixed IP and tried and get no error message. But there is no status info so i don't know if the server is reached or not.

The connections to server port must be allowed on both client and server sides. The server status window display statistics counters, indicating if the data exchange is successful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: