antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

TheBat will not start

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
microsvc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: TheBat will not start Reply with quote

I am running the Bat v6.0.12 and recently updated AntispamSniper. Shortly after that, the bat will not launch. It shows it's running in Task Manager-Processes. This is the only add in I have and I'm wondering if this could be the problem. I'm not getting help from Ritlabs. If I reboot, The Bat will start once. If I close it and try to run it again, it doesn't work. I was thinking if I could run The bat in safe mode (if that's possible) or temporarily disable AntispamSniper as a test.

Thanks!
Bob
microsvc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: antispamSniper is verified as causing The Bat not to start. Reply with quote

I could not get The Bat to start, so I renamed the antispamSniper add-in file and now The Bat! starts. Can I please download the previous version of antispamSniper so I can use The Bat with antispamSniper? There is a bug in the latest version.

Please advise asap! Please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: