antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Can't add AntispamSniper plug-in to Voyager

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenevolentDeity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Can't add AntispamSniper plug-in to Voyager Reply with quote

Windows 10 pro 64-bit with the latest updates: I have succesfully installed Voyager v7.4.4.1 on a USB stick and installed AntispamSniper sniper-mui-3.3.3.3_x64 on the same USB stick. I did check the Voyager check box. However, when I try to add the plug-in to Voyager I get the following message: "Could not initialise the plug-in. It either has some internal problems or cannot be qualified as a plug-in". I re-tried the installation twice with the same results. Suggestions are welcome.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager is a 32-bit application. It is necessary to use 32-bit plug-in in this case, even on 64-bit Windows.
BenevolentDeity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick reply and that was the problem. Just for clarity, however, it didn't seem to be clearly indicated on the RitLabs website that Voyager was 32-bit only and several places on your website state, "The Bat! or Voyager v6+ 64-bit". From that I assumed that there was both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of Voyager.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: