Joined: 05 Feb 2006
|Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:36 am Post subject: Importing root SSL certificate to TheBat/Voyager
|For SSL protected connections the plug-in substitutes server SSL certificates for blocking spam by headers and for filtering IMAP.
To avoid TheBat/Voyager from displaying warnings it is possible to import the plug-in's root certificate to address book of email client:
- Download http://antispamsniper.com/dl/3.0/root_antispamsniper.zip and unzip the file root_antispamsniper.cer to the plug-in's installation folder with antispamsniper.tbp.
- Open Address Book in TheBat (Tools | Address Book)
- Enable menu item View | Certificate Address Books
- Select Trusted Root CA item on the left panel
- Import the saved root_antispamsniper.cer using menu item File | Import from | X.509 Certificate