antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Additional Exchange Mailboxes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
igarreta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Additional Exchange Mailboxes Reply with quote

I use Outlook 2007 to check two Exchange mailboxes. Antispamsniper checks the emails to my main mailbox (and also some POP3 accounts), but does not check the additional mailbox (which receives the most spam). Is it possible to check this additional mailbox? I have been looking at the Add Account option, but has only POP3 and IMAP options.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plug-in filters only default mail store. If you want it to filter the other Exchange mailboxes, it is possible to redirect all messages to the main folders.
igarreta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Partial scan Reply with quote

I changed the setting and now retreive the second Exchange account via POP3. Comparing the log with the received messages in the InBox, many messages (about half) are not tested. This happens with the Exchange and the POP3 accounts. Do you know what could be happening?
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that all messages arrive to the default Outlook mail storage and they are not marked as read using rules. The plug-in does not monitor the secondary storages. There is no difference what protocol is used, because the plug-in filters all unread mail in the default storage folders.
nehaali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any help from anybody could be good...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for Outlook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: